2.17.2009

hnatiuk pedagogical university.

Before Jessica and I begin our volunteer placement at the Internat, we will be taking Українська (Ukrainian) language courses at a local university in Ternopil.

As of right now, I'm not 100% sure as to which university we will be studying at, but I'm assuming that we will be studying at the Ternopil V. Hnatiuk National Pedagogical University.







But keep in mind that this hunch of mine is only based on my 'detective' work so far - the other university in Ternopil - Ternopil National Economic University - doesn't seem to offer language credits (although I could easily be wrong!).






1 comment:

Mayur sharma said...

I love the fact that you focused on the goal, rather than the peripheral things! Please share something on Ternopil National Medical Univesity also i want to study mbbs there.